It is a privilege to welcome you to our website. Parkland Infant School is at a very exciting stage in its development and it is with great zest that we continue our quest to deliver an outstanding education where we hope to ignite imaginations and inspire our learners. We have also been working very hard to improve the school environment.
In December 2015, Ofsted rated us as a ‘good’ school with high standards, high expectations and warm, positive support for our learners.
The results achieved by our pupils in July 2015 bear testament to the hard work of our learners, teachers and parents. Our reading, writing and maths results were all above last year’s national averages. I would like to congratulate all of the children, staff and parents for their hard work and very much look forward to building on this during 2015-2016.
A central theme of our work this year will continue to be high expectations in everything that we do. Insisting on the highest standards of uniform and behaviour has a very direct link to pupils' achievement, attitude to learning and future life chances.
I very much look forward to working with you to ensure a school where pupils make rapid progress, develop a lifelong love of learning and have inspiring experiences that will ensure they remember their time with us for many years to come.
Ms S Simpson
Head of School
Honesty, Aspiration, Resilience, Positivity, Cooperation
- 27/03/2020 - Useful Websites & Activities for Home Learning
- 27/03/2020 - Newsletter 27th March
- 20/03/2020 - Coronavirus Update
- 06/03/2020 - Newsletter 6th March
- 06/03/2020 - FoPS Newsletter 6th March
- 02/03/2020 - World Book Day Events on 5th March
- 27/02/2020 - Year 2 Maths Homework Support – Times Table Rockstars
- 15/02/2020 - KS1 SATs Meeting 2020